The following restrictions are recommended for all CET Campuses:
- Only registered students and CET staff are allowed on campus. No visitors.
- Check-in upon entry for temperature screening and contact tracing.
- Preschedule appointments with enrollment and support staff. No walk-ins, please.
- Preschedule appointments for document/resource pick-ups.
Campuses are implementing and enforcing these procedures based on Health Orders from County Health Departments. For links to the health departments, see https://cetweb.edu/covid-19/.
Emergency and Law Enforcement for all Centers:
Dialing from internal lines dial 9-9-1-1
During business hours CET encourages individuals to report all crimes in a prompt manner.
DO NOT TAKE UNNECESSARY CHANCES
- Dial 911 for any emergency.
- If the Center Director is not on campus, other Campus Security Authorities must notify the Center Director and Regional Director.
- Call the Corporate Human Resources Department at (408) 287-7924. Business hours are 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Further assistance is available by calling Corporate Security at 408-835-9548 or 408-534-5413.
State your name, nature of crime, location of criminal act, description of person(s) involved, and Center (city) and/or description of your location.
- Witnesses must provide a statement and submit all documents and related evidence to the Human Resources Department.
- Safety Notices will be implemented to the campus community.