3/23/2020 – Statewide precautions in place for CET locations in California. Read this message from CET’s Central Administration.
3/16/2020 – CET remains open during Corona Virus precautionary measures. Read this message from CET Central Administration on training school status.
Emergency and Law Enforcement for all Centers:
Dialing from internal lines dial 9-9-1-1
During business hours CET encourages individuals to report all crimes in a prompt manner.
DO NOT TAKE UNNECESSARY CHANCES
- Dial 911 for any emergency.
- If the Center Director is not on campus, other Campus Security Authorities must notify the Center Director and Regional Director.
- Call the Corporate Human Resources Department at (408) 287-7924. Business hours are 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Further assistance is available by calling Corporate Security at (408) 250-8709, (408) 726-5674, or (408) 835-9548.
State your name, nature of crime, location of criminal act, description of person(s) involved, and Center (city) and/or description of your location.
- Witnesses must provide a statement and submit all documents and related evidence to the Human Resources Department.
- Safety Notices will be implemented to the campus community.