Career training for a job in the business field
Our business office administration program can prepare you for a job in a challenging environment with room for growth. You’ll get hands-on training in essential business concepts and procedures. Upon graduating the business office administration job training program, you’ll be prepared for additional certifications and we’ll help you get your foot in the door with job placement assistance!
What you’ll learn in the business job training program:
- Introduction to Business
- Business Math &
- Accounting Systems
(prepares you for Quickbooks Certification)
- Documents, Spreadsheets, & Presentations
(prepares you for MSOS certification)
- Job preparation, including interview and resume skills
- Concepts in Customer Service
Say yes to CET Business Office Administration!
|New career in 8-9 months?*||yes!|
|Job Placement Assistance?||yes!|
|Financial Aid Assistance for those who qualify?||yes!|
|Training supplies, tools, books and uniforms included in tuition**?||yes!|
* Average program length based on program/class schedule.
** Subject to change without notice.
FAQ about the Business Office Administration job training program
- Where are the Business Office Administration classes offered?
- CET offers this program in Coachella, Salinas and Santa Maria.
- How long does is the program?
- The business administration class is 900 hours and generally takes about 8-9 months to complete.
- What is the class schedule and when does the next class start?
- This is a daytime program. The class meets Monday – Friday for six hours. CET has open enrollment, you start class anytime you are ready. Once your enrollment is completed, you start right away.
- How much does the program cost?
- When people ask “how much is tuition”, most of us think of just the cost of the program and maybe books and supplies. But, when you attend school you’ll have other costs to add in such as housing and food if you live on your own. If you live with your parents or are a parent, well that can change things a bit. To make things simpler, visit our Tuition Page. Use the calculator to estimate what everything costs and what kind of aid may be available to you. You can find out more about aid and tuition in the student catalog.
- What will I learn in the business program?
- CET’s Business Office Administration job training program focuses on the skills you need for the job. Learn more about the competencies you will master, review our Program Information sheet and browse the student catalog.
- What kind of certifications or licenses will I be prepared to take?
- Business Office Administration students prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications and the QuickBooks User Certification tests.
- What types of jobs will I be qualified for after I graduate from the program and what can I expect to make?
- When you’re trained in business administration, you’re qualified for a variety of jobs. Every business needs general office work, and these are just a few options! You can learn more about jobs and pay in your area by checking out the links below*:
- How do I apply?
- Applying to CET is easy. Learn more by visiting the Admissions page, or better yet – Sign up for a Tour and visit the class in person.
“Where do I begin? I met so many wonderful people and teachers here. I gained so much knowledge and refreshed my typing and computer skills here. I am proud to say that I walked out of here with the qualifications in getting a job and that I learned how to create a job resume at a young age. Thank you CET for the proper training I needed to succeed.”